Powered by 20V MAX or 112V MAX batteries, DEWALT'S Heated Jackets provide hours of warmth and comfort when the temperature dips. Constructed from heavy-duty materials, these jackets stand up to tough jobsite conditions and are stylish enough to wear around town. The DEWALT DCHVL10C1 Women's Vest features a durable wind resistant polyester outer shell and includes 3 heating zones. Kit includes heated jacket, Adapter - USB power source, 20V MAX battery and Charger
- Quilted Women's Vest
- Insulated Shell with Thermal Fleece Lining
- Up to 7 hours of runtime on low setting using the 20V MAX compact 1.5 Ah batttery
- Soft, water and wind resistant insulated shell
- 3 heating zones which include left & right chest, and mid-back
- LED controller with 3 temperature settings (high, med, low with pre-heat function)
- Premium 20V MAX batteries stored in an efficient battery pocket
- USB power source with 2 USB power ports for charging portable electronic devices.
- Extension allows you to place it in front or back pockets
- Battery pockets expands to accept DEWALT XR 4.0 Ah battery packets.
- 2 total pockets: left & right waist
- Added wind guard blocks wind from coming through the zipper